Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

worlds hottest celebrity ever (for everybody)

Started by Clhoe G, December 20, 2014, 12:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clhoe G

Who do you have a celeb crush on?

myself I'm really starting to take a fancy to Bruno mars.

But if I could go back in time, I would love to have been with Bruce Lee, like wow his skills are such a turn on, plus I'm a sucker for muscles.

(video. top 10 things reasons why Bruce Lee may have been super human)
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=kFw7qON-Vgs

And Chris Hamsworth. 

Ok new rule you can pick three guys or girls in any number totaling to three. ;D
Thank-you scorpions...

For looking like Goth lobsters.  :laugh:

Quote.
-Jimmy fallon-

Wow, I could have sworn I've been on HRT for longer.
O well this ticker will help me keep track.

•  

Cindy

Ohh Bruce Lee is a definite, The Rock in Hercules, wrap my body around him :embarrassed:

Chris Hemsworth Mmmm OK

Seems to be a pattern here!
  •  

big kim

Sam Elliott,long time fan since I saw him in The Legacy(late 70s)
Kim Coates(Tig from Sons of Anarchy),I like bad ass bikers and they don't come more bad ass than him
Floor Jansen new Nightwish frontwoman,I like Amazons
  •  

Clhoe G

If you liked that Bruce Lee link check these two out

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=cWj-zU8koes
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=TDjFAHN5G3g

Or check this one out of Chloe Bruce
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ByqG9T04qxA
Thank-you scorpions...

For looking like Goth lobsters.  :laugh:

Quote.
-Jimmy fallon-

Wow, I could have sworn I've been on HRT for longer.
O well this ticker will help me keep track.

•  

Eevee

My biggest crush has always been Colin Farrell. I'm sure I'd go weak at the knees if I ever met him.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

fitzyfoop

Johnny Depp  OR  Michael Shoe-makr (can't spell his name) They're both just really handsome...
  •  

stephaniec

•  

AbeLane

Reviving this thread. Hope that's okay.

Okay, so I know he's straight. But Darren Criss. I just want him to sing to me and cuddle forever.

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

bluebirdx88

•  

StrykerXIII

Karen Gillan, Billie Piper, Amy Lee, Felicia Day, Shirley Manson, and I'd do almost anything to have Kat Von D. tattoo me.

Oh, and did I mention Jensen Ackles is the only man alive I'd literally sell my soul for a night with?
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

ImagineKate

I've always been a vin diesel fan. If I had to be stranded with one person on a desert island it would be him. :) either him or the rock.
  •  

Tysilio

Kate, I see your Vin Diesel and I raise you Yanis Varoufakis:

He's the new Greek finance minister -- hands-down the hottest politician of all time.

On the female side, I really haven't had a celebrity crush since Candice Bergen was young. The current crop is just... plastic, to my eye.

Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

ImagineKate

Hmm. Female? I'd have to say Bonnie from knight rider. Don't know her real name though. I guess I could google it, bleh.

Yanis looks interesting. I must admit I like diesel because of the fast and furious thing. I was into street racing and all that stuff.
  •  

Tysilio

Yeah, I like him too, actually, although I wish the FF franchise hadn't devolved into total fantasy. It was a lot more interesting as a depiction of an actual subculture.

Varoufakis rides a 1300 cc Yamaha, BTW, and is said to cook a mean Thai dinner.
Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

kittenpower

Tom Keifer from the band Cinderella, was exceptionally hot back then. Actually 80s hair metal bands had a lot of exceptionally hot guys <3
  •  

ImagineKate

I would also add Kiefer Sutherland, who I've actually met. Nice guy. I really enjoyed 24 even though it was very far from actual counter terrorism work.
  •  

ClaireIvene

Hugh Jackman, Jensen Ackles, and Channing Tatum. Oooah, having all of them in one night would be  >:-) fun!
  •  

JohnnyTruant

•