Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Am I a transgender boy?

Started by Tarod, January 01, 2015, 08:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarod

Hi everyone. This is my first time writing here, but I have something inside me that doesn't let me sleep at night. I wish my body was male. I wish I was socially male. I can't go on living like this. I feel like I could never keep a relationship as my actual self,or even lead a normal life as the gender I was assigned at birth, it grosses me. I've cried, I've hurted myself, praying for waking up as a man the next day. It never worked, but in my dreams I'm always a boy. It all started at puberty, around eleven years old. Before that, I didn't care about gender and sexuality. When I was little I never played with cars, or toys that werw for "boys". I loved imagining I was a wolf, or a lion, later I got obssesed with dinosaurs.I was a happy kid. Now I feel the pain getting bigger as days pass. I think I would do anything if that leads in me becoming XY. I really, really wish I was born male. My relationship with my friends and family has deteriorated a lot. I can't walk in the street, see al those happy people with how they are. It makes me feel like >-bleeped-<. A desesperate >-bleeped-<.
  •  

Matthew

Hi Tarod.

Welcome to Susan's, you are not alone here and certainly not alone feeling this way.

A lot of us wish we were born male, but not being born male doesn't make us less men. There is no such thing as a 'real man' , we are real men, we just happened to take the scenic route.

If you have access to therapy, that is a brilliant first step for working out who you are and planning your transition.

My PM is always open if you need a chat, I wish you the best in your transition.
-Matt
  •  

mrs izzy

Tarod
Welcome to Susan's family.
There are a many here that should have information to help.
So many topics to explore and posts to write.
Transition is hard and need professional help to make it as smooth as possible.
Have you looked into the planned parenthood for resources they offer the young lgbtq community.
Pull up a chair and give a look over the following links for site info...
Stay safe and healthy passage on your path, popcorn?

Izzy
Forum News: new for our members under 18 a new safe place just for you. Youth talk.
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

adrian

Hey Tarod,

I'm glad you found this place and joined! :)

You can figure this out and maybe we can help a little. Take one step at a time.
  •