Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Passing grade?

Started by kayliyth, January 22, 2015, 10:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kayliyth

I'll admit, I'm a bit...just a teeensy tinnnnny bit biased when it comes to Bri. She is beautiful to me with a stubbly face, messy hair, and just rocking it out in a comfy pair of undies. HOWEVER, as she is non-op, and not on any HRT its very obvious to those around us that she wasn't given a woman's physique. We are working on ways to make her look the part to give her more confidence in being able to go out, I'm pretty excited, I get a clothes shopping buddy...Attached is a picture of her, she is borrowing some of my clothes, thankfully we're close in size for the most part, except in the chest...Meaning any of my super low cut shirts she can't borrow.

We found these great silicone inserts for bras, one pair we got from an undie boqtiue and she wasn't too impressed they were smaller inserts and didn't give her breasts a real definition. The ones she has in in the picture are actually (believe it or not) from walmart. They're HUGE, I'd say they make her look like she has a b/c cup which from her frame look the most natural on her (niether one of us are keen on uhm...overtly fake breasts...PLEASE don't be offended if that's your thing all the power to you!!!). I fitted her for a bra at home, since I'm used to measuring myself, as well as her size for everything else. Since we noticed that I measure similar to her, I've been trying on the clothes in the stores as she currently is scared to go into a dressing room with a skirt, while dressed like a man.

Attached is a picture. What do you think? There's no rear end pictures but she was cooking in the kitchen and I seriously was jealous of her rear end. I want my butt to look that fabulous! Lmao!

Her head is 'chopped' off due to privacy sake, plus her hair was a mess and she totally had a 5 o clock shadow going on lol.

Pass? Yes? No?
Gender and sexuality are fluid, like a river or an ocean, there are many choices and many avenues, and they don't always go one way, like different currents sometimes you end up somewhere you never thought.

Cis Bisexual Woman in love with a MtF woman.

Helping him become her.
  •