Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

(Possible trigger) Fudge Life

Started by fitzyfoop, February 01, 2015, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzyfoop

So, uh, I don't know how to put this, but, I think that I've gotten it into my head that, while yes, I am, definitely, 100% sure I'm transgender, that I have a reason. This reason being that I desperately want a do-over, like, get to start again in life as a completely new person, and I think that it got to a point to where I WANTED my parents to be transphobic, and to kick me out and disown me, just so I could go to a new place, and start over as a different person. I'm 14 for flip's sake, it's not like I can actually leave home and start over. I know, for a fact that someone is going to tell me to tell someone, to go to a therapist or something, but I wouldn't be able to. I really just wouldn't. So, there, rant over.
  •  

Devlyn

Big hug! You can figure yourself out without a therapist, and it sounds like you know that. Being 100% sure about who you are is a strong sign of that.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

LordKAT

I think many people would like a do over. The trans thing just adds a detail to the feeling. I know I felt that way as a teen.  Leaving home early doesn't really give you that. It sounds like you already know that.

Just know that you aren't the first and you won't be the last to feel the way you do.
  •  

Cindy

I was basically kicked out of home when I was 16, I precipitated it. In retrospect it was a dumb idea. I went to Hell, it took a very long time to crawl out of it and I was very lucky.

Take your time and plan for the future so you can be happy later.
  •  

Tyler

hey, it's ok. this feeling sometimes comes with being trans. don't worry about it, and definitely wait until you can transition to do anything drastic. once you start transitioning, then everything hopefully will fall into place. hugs!
"life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes."

started my new life: april 2015
first hrt appointment: feburary 2017
  •