Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A Pastor Had This to Say About...I Got Nothing.

Started by Wynternight, February 02, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynternight

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/ny-pastor-justin-bieber-is-trans-and-cut-off-his-breasts-because-obamas-evil-spirits-misled-him/comments/

David Ewards - 2-2-15

"A New York pastor warned recently that President Barack Obama and other leaders were convincing young girls — like pop singer Justin Bieber — to become transgender."

These are the kinds of people we have out there opposing us.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Jill F

Wow, you can't make stuff like that up!  Please keep talking and show the world the mentality of a common hater.   You are doing us a favor and you don't even know it!

It was the devil all along... *le facepalm*
  •  

big kim

•  

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Devlyn

Notice the vast membership and the fact that there is a "Controversy" section to the listing.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlah_Worldwide_Church
  •  

suzifrommd

Please, please, please, someone talk me out of re-registering on this site as JustinBieber and posting in the FtM section.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Wynternight

I debated putting this in news but this is so stupidly over the top I'm not sure I can dignify it by calling it news.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: suzifrommd on February 02, 2015, 05:04:11 PM
Please, please, please, someone talk me out of re-registering on this site as JustinBieber and posting in the FtM section.

Don't do it!!

Put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard. Do it now!

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

AbbyKat

I saw this on ATS this morning.  I thought it was an Onion article at first.  I feel for most Christians when they are represented by people like this.  I know many fine Christians who will be face palming at this guy.
  •  

Tessa James

Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Joelene9

HUH? Justin Bieber?! Now, I've heard everything!

Joelene
  •  

ChiGirl

Suzi.  No.  Don't do it.  Stop. 

Because I wanna do it. [emoji13]
  •  

traci_k

Electro $10,000
FFS       $30,000
Justin Bieber Trans - Priceless

Thanks for the laugh to start the day.

Just waiting to hear his End of the World Prediction
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

Above Linden

Now, considering how almost everyone that is not a fan-girl of Jeavus McBeaver has a pure, unrivaled hate towards the poor soul, they often call him a 'girl'. I differ from this, as pinning him to a particular sex, is being sexist, and a huge insult to the sex you're calling him to. I simply refer to him by male pronouns by default, since making effort to refer to him as an 'it', is an insult to my dog.

...Putting the above jokes away and returning to the subject at hand... I hope that pastor is joking.
Who am I? No one you need to concern yourself over.
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Above Linden on February 05, 2015, 10:11:56 PM
...Putting the above jokes away and returning to the subject at hand... I hope that pastor is joking.

I've read some more statements from that guy.  He's not joking, he's clearly guano loco.
  •  

Above Linden

Quote from: Jill F on February 06, 2015, 01:34:52 AM
I've read some more statements from that guy.  He's not joking, he's clearly guano loco.

And then people wonder why some others think that religion is a joke. It's because it's being wrongfully taught by ignoramuses like this. While it's good for a laugh, it's not good when people are given information like this, (especially the younger ones,) and then it becomes a popular belief. Perhaps the biggest flaw in modern human civilization, is misunderstanding.
Who am I? No one you need to concern yourself over.
  •