Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

changes in breasts

Started by stephee72, February 09, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephee72

I'm new at this hormones game, I've kind of experiment a little bit here in there over the years but only for a very short periods of time maybe a week or two always got scared while now I finally have pushed my limits and have been on them for about 2 months now. I feel all the tingling, some itchy, definate swelling, although it's not very noticeable with my man pecks at the moment. No hard lump yet, no real pain and not alot of nipple enlargement but some.  Is the hard lump under the nipple still to come, is this about the time...7 to 12 weeks...that that happens. I just figured many of you have gone through this I would understand what I'm talking about and see if I'm on track. thanks in advance for your reply.
Steph
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •