Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Cream Cheese

Started by Anna++, February 11, 2015, 09:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna++

I find myself with a giant wheel of cream cheese!  Should I turn all of this into cheesecake or should I keep some for myself?

Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Dee Marshall

Is this the cheese making you referred to in another thread? Could you get that much cheesecake eaten before it went bad? If not, make crab rangoon or something, too. Cheesecake is the acme that cream cheese aspires to, so, in the interest of cream cheese self actualization, it should always be the first choice.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: Dee Walker on February 11, 2015, 09:14:52 AM
Is this the cheese making you referred to in another thread?

It is!  I also have a cheddar air-drying on my kitchen counter, but that won't be ready for eating until at least May.

Could you get that much cheesecake eaten before it went bad?

I'm planning on bringing it to a birthday party on Friday, so I'll have help!  I'm just deciding if I want to keep some for myself to eat with other things :).
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Dee Marshall

Tough call. Showing off a completely homemade cheesecake or saving some yummy homemade cream cheese. Hey, remember the rule I learned from Food Network, a good chef always tastes ingredients to be sure. You should have some on a plain bagel to be sure it came out right, and you should make a small cheesecake for yourself first,... Simply to be sure it will be perfect for the party, obviously. :D
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •