Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Air Gun Target shootin / plunking

Started by Paula L, February 17, 2015, 09:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paula L

Like to shoot my air pistols   much cheaper than my powder burners  and can shoot in the privacy of my own home   like to hang up beer cans and see how long it takeds to split them in half
Having fun just being a PART TIME GIRL
  •  

ImagineKate

I don't own any but I wanted to get a few. That said I live in NJ so it's better if I just buy them in PA and drive across
  •  

Zumbagirl

I recently joined an airsoft indoor arena near me. I go there and have had a blast. It stings a little to get shot but it's definitely a blast. It is cheaper to shoot my Colt M4 airsoft rifle than it is to shoot my Smith and Wesson AR15 rifle, but shooting the real thing is still more fun. This year I have joined a womens shooting club.

For airsoft I have multiple authentic replica guns, my colt m4, a thompson m1 sub machine gun, a KMP machine pistol, a colt 1911 replica and my personal airsoft favorite a walther ppk (so I can take enemies out of the match hit man style) :). The quality and realism to airsoft is astonishing, real wooden stocks, metal construction, full auto modes, blowback actions, functioning bolt/charging handle, etc. I couldn't even fathom a guess as what a Real live fully auto Thompson would cost but I am guessing 25-35k? So this is fun without breaking the bank!

Tomorrow is a red letter day for me. I have my qualifying shooting in the women's club (using my .357 magnum) and later I am going to do airsoft, so Sunday I can lay in bed and tend to my BB bumps :)
  •