Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dentures as a part of the feminisation of the face

Started by shinycoat, August 28, 2007, 05:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shinycoat

Hi I am Shinycoat.
I read the stream Koggy started and will answer on that and since it was a long time since that stream was active I will start a new stream.
The teeth plays a very important role in howthe face looks. If the face is masculine the teeth can do something making it less masculine.
I had all teeth extracted and dentures when I was 26 and when I really started crossdressing I saw that the face was quite masculine. I asked the dentist to make me very feminine teeth. And having fetishes herself she understood and made me some a bit longer and narrower teeth. Or lets say narrower teeth that gave the impression of longer teeth. It made me very happy to see that the mouth becake more feminine. She also made the dentures with less cheek support so the  cheekbones became more prominent.
It did much to the face and I am happy now with the looks as far as the possibilities of my face. I use also womens glasses to feminize the face.
Would be glad to get comments
Shinycoat
  •  

Berliegh

....teeth......is my worst problem. When I was younger I didn't get much (if any) dental care. I now realise how bad my teeth are and I should have had a brace as a teenager. I have overlapping front teeth which are also stained (but I don't smoke or drink) and my bottom teeth are over crowded. Teeth is a very important part of transition which many Transsexuals neglect...

I know I need cosmetic dental surgery badly but in the U.K it's so expensive..
  •  

Kaeren

I made my teeth whiter. That costed only 500 euro. It's not perfect but it is a remarkbale difference.

All you have to do is apply a product over night. For me that was opalescence.
  •