Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FEELING DIZZY MTF MEDICATION

Started by alizeTS, March 22, 2015, 06:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alizeTS

I have been feeling very dizzy when i get up quickly and light headed/weak. I almost passed out the other day before i lied down. Im taking spiro and estradiol a day split morning and night. I tried drinking lots of water but it doesnt seem to go away. This hasnt happened to me before i hve been on hormones for 5 months already.  I couldnt call my doctor because its the weekend. Is ok to feel like this? or is dangerous? should I stop?

No Dosages Please
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Spiro can drop your BP, if you are feeling that dizzy discontinue the spiro until you see you Dr. If you feeling unwell call an ambulance, don't drive.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Yup! That is called postural hypotension and happens frequently with Spiro. It would not hurt to get a low cost blood pressure monitor and test when you feel dizzy or faint. :)
  •  

mrs izzy

Aliza ts

Reed the side effects of Spiro.

As Cindy said,  Bingo!

Welcome to Susan's Family
So many topics to explore and posts to read or write.
Many article of news, wiki, links ,minecraft and chat
Safe passage on your path.
Je suis un ĂȘtre humain, Popcorn?
Hugs
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Richenda

Oh wow: look what I posted!

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,188532.new.html#new

Snap!!! And I sussed that I was pretty sure it was the Spiro.

Lots of love and hugs Alize. x
  •