Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

"You spoke like a man during your sleep" (CLOCKED during sleep)

Started by Evolving Beauty, April 07, 2015, 02:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolving Beauty

My man who still doesn't know what I am told me that during my sleep I talk like a man.  :o I have no control, and don't even remember what I do/say in my sleep. I kept denying but I am soon going to thrash the truth to him anyways. I don't even know how to deal with this, maybe voice surgery would be the last resort now. This is a problem with somniloquist girls.

Were you ever clocked during your sleep?  :o
  •  

Ms Grace

That's a novel way to unintentionally out yourself I suppose...
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Cindy

•  

suzifrommd

One more reason why it's so much better to be open with one's intimate partner.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Cindy

•  

kwala

Quote from: Evolving Beauty on April 07, 2015, 02:03:56 AM
My man who still doesn't know what I am told me that during my sleep I talk like a man.  :o I have no control, and don't even remember what I do/say in my sleep. I kept denying but I am soon going to thrash the truth to him anyways. I don't even know how to deal with this, maybe voice surgery would be the last resort now. This is a problem with somniloquist girls.

Were you ever clocked during your sleep?  :o
In all seriousness, if you are happy with your trained voice I don't think you should get surgery just because of a few involuntary moments during your sleep.  I think it would be best to be honest, or just keep blowing it off as nothing until you are ready to have that conversation. :)
  •  

ImagineKate

•  

Jill F

Quote from: Cindy on April 07, 2015, 07:05:55 AM
And snore in a womanly manner?

Challenge accepted!

Now if I could only get my cis wife to do that...
  •  

Laura_7

Its said one reason of talking might be stress, another one meds...
have you thought of reducing stress and maybe relaxation/meditation exercises ?

They also say no coffee/alcohol a few hrs before sleep...

and you might imagine a pic of yourself as a female before falling asleep...

is it often that you talk or only from time to time ? Thinking of your partner in general...

and separate from your decision to tell...

hugs
  •  

Assoluta

How long have you been using your female voice? Since it's been 8 years for me, apparently my voice is unchanged during sleep, because it's my "default" way of speaking - I've known this to be the case for other t-women too. In any case, this may be the ideal excuse to come out to your partner!
It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Promethea

I  had the same happen to me, my play partner woke me up saying I almost sounded like I was trans. And here I thought she would have been tipped off by the penis. She wasn't very smart...

Nah, I'm kidding, obviously, I'm still not ready to date... Maybe now...

But anyway, I came to add to the choir asking you to be honest, in part for your own safety! Specially since you date men, you know how aggressive they can get when, by their logic, we trick them into becoming gay...

It's been a while since you posted this. Did you tell him? How did it go?
Life is a dream we wake from.

•  

BenKenobi

Well you could say that the voice naturally deepens in sleep since that is true. Or a sore throat.

Alternatively you could pull his leg and say you were temporarily possessed by satan
  •  

Promethea

Quote from: BenKenobi on July 01, 2015, 09:16:05 PM

Alternatively you could pull his leg and say you were temporarily possessed by satan

In all seriousness, when considering vocal surgery in the future, one of the reasons AGAINST it is being able to do this:

With people who don't know I'm trans, of course.  >:-)
Life is a dream we wake from.

•