Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

RIP tiger

Started by iKate, April 13, 2015, 04:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iKate

My friend who we found at our doorstep in Queens, NY, passed away last night in his sleep.

We will miss you buddy.

•  

Lady Smith

My Mum's cat Sophie passed away in her sleep at age 24.  Cats are good companions and you miss them when they're gone.
  •  

Ms Grace

Sorry to hear that - it's always heart breaking to lose a furry friend. My family cat made it to 19 - his name was Tiger too! He passed away twenty years ago and I still miss him and dream about him.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Mariah

Awww. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Dee Marshall

Condolences! Just now getting over the loss of our last dog. I know it can be hard.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

iKate

He's been with us 10 years. Just before we got married and well before kids. Slept many a night in the bed with us. The kids loved him. No idea how I'm going to tell them. My wife says she won't and will wait until they are older.

He would catch mice for us and bring it to bed, I remember my wife jumping almost to the ceiling the first time he did that.

He would also bring me a makeup brush from time to time LOL. Oh and he also was the first to notice me taking HRT, as my scent changed.

I have no idea why he passed away. He was very lively the day before.

•  

Devlyn

Big hug! Tiger will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

rosinstraya

Kitties are good. I'm sorry for your loss.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

kittenpower

I'm sorry for your loss.
  •  

femmebutt

Tiger is family. Part of the pack. Not a child, tho often better behaved. Such amazing creatures, such an amazing bond. Unique to us, the feline friendship. I know my 7 dogs and 4 cats will guarantee me so much heartbreak. What else can one do but look into those eyes and shoot your love rays deep into their souls and smile as they shoot theirs right back into you. Thankfulness won't ease a hurt heart, the loss. But YOU got to run with Tiger. Lucky
hybrid
  •  

Sulmor10

I'm so sorry for your loss. For my entire childhood, we had a lovely tabby who lived to 15 years old before dying from Cancer. Be thankful that he came into your life and shared his time on earth with you all, and don't forget him!
  •  

iKate

Dropped him off at the vet this morning for cremation. We opted for individual cremation with an urn. However we will sprinkle some of his ashes in the garden and plant a rose bush for him since he loved (to eat) roses. I never gave him roses to eat but whenever I bought my wife roses he would jump up and devour them when we weren't looking.
  •  

Miharu Barbie

My heart aches for your loss.  May the pain of this loss fade quickly from your heart, and may warm, happy memories of shared years together with your Tiger lighten your heart for many, many years to come... until you and your Tiger shall meet again.

Hugs!
Miharu
Free your mind and your arse will follow

HRT:                         June 1998
Full Time For Good:     November 1998
Never Looking Back:  Now!
  •  

Jill F

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  It really is like losing family.

I haven't had a furry friend in almost 7 years because I don't think I can handle losing another.  Maybe someday? 

Do you have a teddy bear to hug?
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Jill F on April 13, 2015, 12:49:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  It really is like losing family.

I haven't had a furry friend in almost 7 years because I don't think I can handle losing another.  Maybe someday? 

Do you have a teddy bear to hug?

We have another cat, named Jojo. I thought he would go first as he moves slower. Plenty of teddies too.
  •  

iKate

We pick up his ashes this weekend. Just called the vet office, they got it back. :(
  •