Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Links to trans-related webcomics?

Started by Asche, April 17, 2015, 11:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asche

Is there a place on susans.org for links to trans-related webcomics?

"...  I think I'm great just the way I am, and so are you." -- Jazz Jennings

CPTSD
  •  

Asche

Also: trans-related books?  Both fiction and non-fiction.

CPTSD
  •  

LordKAT

Trans related books can be found in the books section. I think web comics could be also. Please keep the following in mind when it comes to links.

1. We do not allow the advertising of other web sites or chats on Susan's Place, with the exception of the Susan's Place Transgender Web Directory which is listed on the main page of this site. This prohibition includes the chat, forums, and the wiki.

There are seven exceptions:

Links listed added by the chat staff to the Transgender Bot (TGBot) in our chat
    Users on the chat may give other users links to their photographs and personal websites.
    Links to the source of news stories posted In the News forum which is located under the News and Information section of the forum
    Members with a post rank of "family" or higher may post links to off site information provided that the information does not otherwise violate the Terms of Service. This is a privilege that will be revoked if abused.
    You may link to your personal web site in your forum profile, and forum signature which is shown at the bottom of your forum posts.

Links to the event web site for more information in the Calendar of events.
    Site staff may at their discretion provide links to other web sites, in order to provide informational resources to Susan's Place users, this is a privilege I feel that they have earned. If you are interested in this ability volunteer for the Chat, Forums, Links, or Wiki.

This is done for several reasons the major one being spam prevention. It also helps us to ensure that the sites Susan's Place links are family friendly. To recommend sites for inclusion in the links area, simply find the category that the link best fits, and click the 'Add Link' text at the top of the page. You do not have to be the owner of the web site to submit it for listing.
  •  

Asche

Quote from: LordKAT on April 19, 2015, 12:06:43 AM
Trans related books can be found in the books section. I think web comics could be also. Please keep the following in mind when it comes to links.
By "books section" do you mean the books forum?  I haven't been able to find any other page that says "books".  I'd have thought that "books" (and maybe webcomics) would be under the "entertainment" drop-down menu, but I don't see it there.

Quote from: LordKAT on April 19, 2015, 12:06:43 AM
To recommend sites for inclusion in the links area, simply find the category that the link best fits, and click the 'Add Link' text at the top of the page. You do not have to be the owner of the web site to submit it for listing.
By "links area", do you mean susans.org/links ?  The main area of that page is empty, at least on my browser.  And I haven't found an "add link" button or link on any page I've looked at.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding my way around the new site, except for the forums.  I don't know where the content went that used to be on the main page.

CPTSD
  •  

LordKAT

You are not being difficult when you ask valid questions.

Yes, I meant the books forum when I books section. I know some have been there.

I'll have to look into the links area thing a bit more since this update is a new to me also. It does appear to be a bit blank to me  at the moment, too.
  •