Main Menu

Access Denied Viewing Profiles

Started by vinv, April 17, 2015, 10:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinv

When viewing profiles I get this

An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

I want to contact some people I have seen posting messages on these forums about finasteride and hormone issues.

What shalll I do?

THanks
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

have you tried logging out than logging back in?
  •  

AndrewB

It's a restriction for new members that have not posted enough to gain access to certain forum features. Just part of the process, just contribute more to the forum and you'll get there before you know it.  :)
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

enigmaticrorschach

oh wow, that actually never happened to me o:
  •  

AndrewB

Quote from: Echo Alcestis on April 17, 2015, 11:09:47 PM
oh wow, that actually never happened to me o:

Haha, it's a pretty short post requirement (I want to say 15? That's kind of the biggest "rite of passage), you probably just didn't try until you'd already passed it.
Andrew | 21 | FTM | US | He/Him/His

•  

enigmaticrorschach

probably. anyways, enough hijacking for one night
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

katrinaw

Welcome Vinv to our wonderful family   :angel:

L Katy
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

EthanRuby

Came here to post the same problem, but now the problem has shifted to: I'm 99% a lurker on forums, preferring to just read what others have said without feeling the need to add anything. So this is kind of bothersome for me; it will likely take a while to accumulate even 15 posts (especially when I'm only a spouse, so most of the content isn't something I COULD reply to!) Any chance there might be an "either-or" minimum requirement, with time since registration date being an alternative to # of posts?
  •  

Devlyn

Hit the Fun and games section! The "One Word Game" and "Last person to post" threads will have you at fifteen posts before you know it!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

stephaniec

•  

EthanRuby

Oh, that's a good idea... structured and sanctioned spamming :P Thanks!
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: EthanRuby on August 27, 2015, 10:53:57 PM
Oh, that's a good idea... structured and sanctioned spamming :P Thanks!

:laugh:  We've had the discussion before, the game threads are a good way for people to get to know each other....one word at a time!  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •