Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Transgender Man Could Be a Men's Health Magazine Cover Model

Started by AbeLane, April 19, 2015, 12:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbeLane

Meet the Transgender Man Who Could Be a Men's Health Magazine Cover Model

https://gma.yahoo.com/meet-transgender-man-could-mens-health-magazine-cover-175036751--abc-news-lifestyle.html

By Gillian Mohney
April 16, 2015

A transgender man could end up a cover model for Men's Health after thousands of votes have poured in for the magazine's cover contest.

================

Sorry if this has already been posted about somewhere else.

I first came across Aydian's youtube videos when I was starting to come out to myself as transgender. He seems like a great guy who's trying to do a lot of good for the trans community. So I think it's really awesome that this is happening. Of course the article says that the votes only count for 10% of the final decision so who knows what will happen in the end, but it think it's great that he's so far ahead in the leaderboard.

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

rosetyler

I read about this yesterday.  That dude is pretty hot.  :)
Be yourself.  Everyone else is already taken.   :)
  •  

FTMax

I voted for him and shared with friends. Aydian is a decent dude, and it would be huge for the community if he were to win.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Tysilio

Buck Angel is also on their leaderboard, at #18.  Not too shabby, to have two trans guys in the top 20.
Never bring an umbrella to a coyote fight.
  •  

Ian68

I hope he gets on the cover *only* because it would be a step in the right direction but meh, I think there are a lot of better looking guys than him.  Just my opinion.
"They can't cure us.  You wanna know why?  Because there's nothing to cure.  There's nothing wrong with you, or any of us for that matter." - Ororo Munroe (aka Storm), X-Men: The Last Stand
  •  

Aazhie

Voted!  My computer was loading slow, so i didn't check out all the entires but he's most def got a gread bod and nice face IMO!  XD  As far as I can tell he seems to be getting a good number of votes ha ha ha
You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Johnny Cash
  •  

AGhostInMyArms

I literally just skimmed across him yesterday on youtube. I'd been watching Skylar Kergil's trans related videos. I subscribed and I'll definitely check him out later. I hope he wins.

Msg me if you want to Skype! I'm always down to talk, lend an ear or exchange resources.
  •  

Ian68

^Skylar is awesome!  Also, check out upperCaseChase (aka, "Chasey Poo") on Youtube.  That guy is fantastic; his videos are my absolute favorites.
"They can't cure us.  You wanna know why?  Because there's nothing to cure.  There's nothing wrong with you, or any of us for that matter." - Ororo Munroe (aka Storm), X-Men: The Last Stand
  •  

Letha

He is really amazing and awesome, He should win. Fingers crossed
  •  

xaveysaur

I really hope the dude wins, I mean he deserves to in every way for working so hard.
Guess we'll have to keep our fingers crossed, eh? :)
  •  

BenKenobi

I am pretty sure he did win. I saw an article about a transman on a men's health magazine so I'm assuming it's the same guy
  •