Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How can you wear a hair color or wig that you normally cant?

Started by Shawn Sunshine, April 22, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn Sunshine

Certain hair colors do not look good on my face. But i want to someday cosplay as the characters I like in comic books. So in order to make the hair fit my face...what do I need to do? Change my eye color and foundation etc etc OR something else i am unaware of?
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Laura_7

You could try a different tone of hair colour that suits you better.

And you might try clip in extensions with streaks of the colour you like.
You might think about preferring good quality hair...

hugs
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

hmm ok, what about getting a tan? Or going more pale, easy to do vampires that way with pale makeup, but see im going for a look of a character (eventually) that has blonde hair green eyes and iwish complexion with a tan though and freckles.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

DrummerGirl

Just getting a tan won't change your base tone, it might work but there's a decent possibility that it won't.  If it doesn't, you can try custom mixing a foundation with just the right tints to neutralize the offending tone colors, but there's no easy way to help you do this over the internet.  If that's not an option, it will probably look a lot better for you to modify your look to match what looks best on you or choose someone that fits you a little better.  There are some really awesome interpretations out there that look different, but have the same essence of the original character.  Have fun with it! 

•