Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Next potential project with Jo

Started by Kendall, December 24, 2005, 09:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendall

Jo just bought me a pair of silicone breast forms. We got them rather inexpensive and they are working very good (I have not taken any hormones as of now).

I was looking through some tg clothing sites and saw some forms. She gasped at how much they cost. Kind of jokingly she said she should make some of her own from hers.  I said actually that is a great idea, knowing she has a very great set (I have told her many times, and she says everyone says that).

That lead me to look for info on how to make some.

I have found a supplier of casting supplies and silicone/latex/rubber materials.

We may try to make a set just for fun, and to see how it comes out. Anyone ever try this or hear of someone who has. I have found 2 sites on the net of crossdressers that have done it with some ok results, and they might be the only ones. I can sort of see how to make a master mold with skin safe type plaster. I imagine then it would just be a matter of coating some silicone, then sealing it in a plastic wrap type covering. Silicone being expensive would have to be thin, latex though not as soft or real, might work for something cheap  yet shapped good.

Anyway this may be a small project her and I might try.
  •  

Natalie_Danielle

I have worked with silicone before making molds for my wife's soap and bath products biz.   Take a look at Quantum Silicones.  They are a GREAT supplier and are very friendly.  Also they carry a line of special effects silicone just for making fake body parts.   Just give them a call and tell them what you need, in general terms  :)

•  

Shelley

Hi Lilith,

Great advice and welcome to Susan's. As you can see we appreciate the advice and experiences of others. On this note this is the link to the introductions forum here https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,8.0.html perhaps you'd like to pop over and formally introduce yourself. I know from personal experience that it's a little daunting but I promise we're a friendly bunch who would  like to know a little more about you.

Shelley
  •