Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Am I passing?

Started by allisonmaybe?, May 28, 2015, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allisonmaybe?

My family and friends say that I'm passing, but I think they are just being nice! If I'm not passing what tips do you have?

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/pres1993/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1
  •  

Tiffanie

Hi Allison  ;D

I thought I was going crazy because I saw this thread at work, but don't like typing on my phone and then couldn't find it when I came home.

Anyway ... Yes, you are  ;D  Your eyes are very pretty.

You look tense in the photos, but I understand how uneasy it feels to question if you look how you feel.  My facebook name when I first started transitioning was "Tiffanie Someday"  Someday was quite a while ago.  I am Tiffanie.  You think you Maybe Allison ... I think you are truly Allison

Mariah

You pass, but I agree with Tiffanie you look stiff as board in these photos which is understandable. No doubt your Allison though. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

allisonmaybe?

Thank you, you both look amazing as well :)
  •  

Sydney Spitfire

totally! you look wayy better than me :)
  •  

Marly

I am being strictly honest with everyone now to help them out (I hope others do that for me too)
you do look very female. As you hair gets a bit longer, it will be even more reinforced.
  •  

RoseH

Quote from: Marlee on June 11, 2015, 04:57:46 PM
I am being strictly honest with everyone now to help them out (I hope others do that for me too)
you do look very female. As you hair gets a bit longer, it will be even more reinforced.

I completely agree. You have a cute face :)

•  

Hazel.A

You look pretty and pass imo, am jealous >w<
  •