Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I did it!! I finally did it!

Started by .Christy, June 05, 2015, 01:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Christy

I picked up my hrt meds today! :) I should have started 2 weeks ago, but I didn't know I was supposed to go down to the pharmacy after my appt since I've never been through this prescription process before. I thought I would leave with the doctor writing me a slip or something, but nowadays everything is electronically done. Silly me!! This happened after I passed my nursing finals so it's like a reward for me too lol. I'm so happy!!

btw does anyone know how to work the tickerfactory website? idk what to choose to get a progress ticker, none of the categories make any sense and they either have to with weight loss or only count down, please help
My life doesn't exist in this lifetime.

•  

Mariah

Congrats Christy. Enjoy the the ride. There is no better feeling. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

V M

Congrats on both counts  :eusa_dance:  Run a search for tickers, pick one out such as 'Event and special occasion'  ticker and follow the instructions then put it in your signature line
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

katrinaw

Yay for you Christy

Now just enjoy the magic on your E ride

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

Jacqueline

Christy,

Congratulations. Double bonus. I hope it all goes smoothly for you

With warm thougts,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

.Christy

Thank you everyone!! I just took my first pills this morning and i feel GREAT. surprisingly estradiol tastes a bit sweet which was a bonus  ^-^

I also broke the news to everyone on my facebook and i received so many positive comments and support, this is amazing. Next step will be changing my legal documents!  :)

•  

Laura_7

Congratulations on both  :)

You might think about sublingual dissolving of the e tablets (if they are uncoated ones, like micronized ones)... its supposed to be less straining on the liver and be producing less clotting factors...
you should talk this through with your doctor since delivered dose is supposed to be a bit higher...
another point might be to spread the dose through the day for more steady levels, like 4 small doses instead of 2 larger ones... it might help with mood...

hugs and enjoy your day  :)
  •  

.Christy

Quote from: Laura_7 on June 05, 2015, 11:39:39 AM
Congratulations on both  :)

You might think about sublingual dissolving of the e tablets (if they are uncoated ones, like micronized ones)... its supposed to be less straining on the liver and be producing less clotting factors...
you should talk this through with your doctor since delivered dose is supposed to be a bit higher...
another point might be to spread the dose through the day for more steady levels, like 4 small doses instead of 2 larger ones... it might help with mood...

hugs and enjoy your day  :)

Thanks! And yes I;ve been told to take one dose of spiro and e in the morning and another dose at night. for E i take sublingually and i just swallow the spiro :)

•  

Jill F

Congrats on getting the girl juice! 

I think you're supposed to get cookies or something now.
  •  

.Christy

Quote from: Jill F on June 05, 2015, 04:33:52 PM
Congrats on getting the girl juice! 

I think you're supposed to get cookies or something now.

Lol dont tempt me!! n_n i could eat a whole trailer of pastries and sweets in one go.

Thanks dear  :-*

•  

Ms Grace

Congrats on starting... hope it goes great for you! Give it a few weeks and you might start to notice some tenderness in your chest... that's when the fun really starts!! ;D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

.Christy

Quote from: Ms Grace on June 06, 2015, 01:40:05 AM
Congrats on starting... hope it goes great for you! Give it a few weeks and you might start to notice some tenderness in your chest... that's when the fun really starts!! ;D

Thanks ms grace  ^-^

I KNOW RIGHT?! I cant wait until my breasts start to come in. Shopping for my first bra will be so much fun!

---

I've started to notice that my skin is less oily these past two days or maybe it's just the weather lol. There havent been any changes to my urination patterns while on spiro so that's really awesome and convenient.

•  

islandgirl

Congrats on your two major accomplishments. Enjoy the journey along the path! You are entering into a new world!
  •  

Tiffanie

Yay!!  So happy for you {{hugs}}

Rachel

Congratulations on HRT and passing your finals :)
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •