Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A couple of my friends came over and talked plans

Started by torig, June 08, 2015, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torig

A couple of my friends,Jessica and Allison whom are also part time crossdressers came over and talked plans for the weekend.Twice a year,we like having our girl's night out for the weekend.Decided to have it this weekend,plans are doing some shopping and some sight seeing.Luckily I got the day off on Friday,boss let me have it off today.leaving Friday morning and coming back on Sunday.I don't go alone for safety reasons,have been sexually assaulted by a pervert man 3 years ago.I admit Jessica and Allison have been good friends with me since we were 6 years old.They have helped me through the bad times when I had non supportive girlfriends.They like my new wife Renee knowing she is fully supportive of my part time crossdressing seeing I am finally happy.We are going dressed enfemme completely and Jessica knows about a new women's clothing store open that is crossdresser friendly we are going to hit.Her sister in law is the manager there whom can't wait to see us there.
  •