Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dog Ear Muffs?? Has anybody tried them on their dogs??, Do they work??

Started by SonadoraXVX, June 14, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonadoraXVX

Anybody out there, have a dog, who just gets anxious as hell and jumps onto their bed at night, due to firecrackers?? I just bought two Mutt Muffs for two dogs, one a black lab/terrier mix and the panic stricken black lab/beagle mix, all from the local shelter. The beagle mix I bought him as a 2 month old puppy, the lab/terrier mix as a 6 month old puppy. Now the beagle mix is 3 years old and the terrier/lab mix is 4 years old, maybe 5.

Any advice or experience out there? These last couple of years, have resulted in the beagle mix getting antsier and more panic stricken then ever?

P.S. I bought the Mutt Muffs already, just have to pick them up on Monday from a private mailbox, I have 30 days to return them, from June 5, 2015.
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•  

SonadoraXVX

Just added melatonin 3mg from Solgar, and thundershirts to the two dogs. The antsier dog(ie. beagle/black lab mix), is really relaxed, with the other dog, black lab/terrier mix, also relaxed. Added sleeping masks, the terrier mix, does keep them on mostly. Now with the lights on doing schoolwork, full bore 4th of July fireworks locally outside, dogs are tranquil up to now 10:30pm :)
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

•