Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Poorly behaved dogs.

Started by rachel89, June 18, 2015, 07:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel89

My 14 lb dog will jump on the table and steal leftovers if we don't clean the table and turn away even for a few seconds. Her take today was a very large amount of broccoli, a few spicy chicken meatballs, and some rice. the  >:-) dog strikes again.

•  

marsh monster

Are you feeding him from your hand while you are eating?  I used to have a hyper crazy little dog(19 lbs), but he would never mess with my plate unless I offered it to him after I finished eating and then I would put it next to his food bowl so he would know that it was his at that point.
  •  

rachel89

yes. i feed her from the table once in a while, but she knows she should not be on the table or counters because she immediately jumps down when someone is coming (other than me).

•  

rachel89

My dog has decided that she loves to sleep on the back of couch, as if she were a cat. There is an indentation where she regularly sleeps.

•