Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Birthday wishes June 25 2015

Started by Athena, June 25, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Please join me in wishing a  :icon_birthday: to

Susan
Rozelyn

Formally known as White Rabbit
  •  

Devlyn

•  

stephaniec

•  

Mariah

Happy Birthday Susan and Rozelyn.  :icon_birthday:
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Susan

Thanks everyone! I posted this a few days ago but many missed it.

Quote from: Susan on June 21, 2015, 08:30:30 PM
On Thursday I am turning 44 years old. I have been running this web site since 1996, when I was 25 years old. That was 19 years ago. For most of that time I did not ask the members for any support for the site.

The money donated goes towards covering the site expenses, and my living expenses as I work 24x7x365 on the site. So far this month we have received $576.25, leaving us $1923.75 below the June Goal.

With that being said, it would be nice if before we can reach the donation goal for this month before Thursday.  I really appreciate your support!

Note: Remember that for May, June, and July we increased the monthly goal by $500.00 to recover roughly $1,500 spent in software licensing costs relating to the design of the new web site. This includes web site plugins, design software, and image editing and publishing software. So starting in August, the monthly goal will return to $2,000 a month.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

islandgirl

•  

Dee Marshall

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •