Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Action Figures, anyone?

Started by StrykerXIII, July 11, 2015, 03:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrykerXIII

I'm slowly developing an addiction to collecting action figures...Transformers in particular. I have eight right now...two Robots In Disguise 2015 Optimus Primes, one Age of Extinction Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, two Age of Extinction Grimlocks, one Generations Sandstorm, one Generations Deluxe Chromia, and one Generations Thundercracker. Honestly...it's becoming addictive. I plan to include Gundams in my collection soon, too.

Anyone else collect anything like that?
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

Matthew

Awhile back I got interested into anime related ones, I got an entire set of mini limited edition Death Note figures, a hand painted Ryuk (Death Note) figure, a Soul Eater one and was going to order a Mephisto one from Ao No Exorcist but those damn things are so expensive!!

I'm also a Lego figure fan and have myself a lil Steve from Minecraft :)
  •  

StrykerXIII

Mephisto <3 dreamy little bugger, ain't he?

I still do Legos and the like too. Got one of the Mega Bloks World of Warcraft sets around here someone, Arthas and Sindragosa at the Frozen Throne.

A friend of mine has been collecting Gundams lately, which re-lit a long-dead interest in that. I never had money for things like this growing up, so I gave up on a lot of them. Here recently my girlfriend's started supporting it, so I've finally been able to build the collection I've always dreamed of having. It's just been a challenge, since all the good ones are expensive and she doesn't see the point in paying upwards of $60 or so for a high-quality one.
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •