Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What was it like for you?

Started by Aeirs, July 19, 2015, 11:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeirs

What was it like for you the first time you put on woman's clothes and got all dressed up?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

•  

BirlPower

The single word that comes to mind is "Magical". The first time I fully dressed I felt like a different person. I felt calmer, more comfortable in my skin and clothes than I'd ever felt before. It was only slightly spoiled by the fear of being caught. I didn't really understand why I wanted to do it, I just know it was something I had to try. I knew it was going to be an ongoing thing and the more I did it, the more I wanted to. I've never looked back. Something that feels so right can't be wrong. No matter what others may think.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Aeirs on July 19, 2015, 11:28:30 PM
What was it like for you the first time you put on woman's clothes and got all dressed up?

Enthralled!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

torig

Felt good seeing there was something very different about me.
  •  

Allison Wunderland

REAL sexual, real guarded/defensive/secretive . . . and confusing.

Mostly passed all that now, more integrated, less fragmented.

"Orientation is who you go to bed WITH

Gender is who you go to bed AS."  -- Caitlin Jenner

Never been a male in a sexual relationship. I'm always "female" -- but it's about relationships, not sexual performance . . . Your mileage may vary. The "line" for me is mostly just open space, waiting to be defined. I go back and forth across -- bump around comfortably in the middle -- now without much thought. "Do these clothes coordinate color/style? Are they functional/practical for the day's activities?" That being the SOLE criteria. Somewhere in the "middle gender" -- not the hetero-normative dyad.

We've dropped the men's Eddie Bauer pocket vest in favor of a black, tablet-size laptop bag, holds what I need, even a .357 magnum, carry permit . . . & seamlessly stylish, practical, integrated, unobtrusive. Doesn't scream "girlie purse!" . . .

Interesting, significant that once "out of the defensive/fragmented me" -- a lot of the sexual dysfunction, fixated fetishes, DISAPPEARED. I became more integrated, less anxious.

Let's note here that I'm 100% service connected and the VA diagnosis is: "Gender dysphoria, paraphilias . . . "

But it's not "fetish" once it gets integrated. That's the progress I recently made in 50 yrs of therapy. I don't feel "dysfunctional/fragmented" and more.
"Let us appropriate & subvert the semiotic hegemony of the hetero-normative dyad."

"My performativity has changed since reading Dr. Judith Butler, Ph.D., Berkeley."
  •  

leatherdres5

I've never fully dressed, believe it or not.

The first items I wore were mom's denim skirt and her leather skirt.

It felt stress relieving and confidence boosting.
  •  

gennee

Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

It felt amazing. And it felt so right too.
- Kim
  •  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Kerry30Den

The first time I tried on pantyhose it was energizing and confusing.  I was 4 or 5 so it wasn't sexual.  I found myself drawn to pantyhose over and over again and eventually I fully dressed in moms things more as a extension of what I was already doing.  In my mind I had to dress up if I was going to wear pantyhose.  But the slip, dress, shoes, hose, wig ect made me feel good.  Then I felt like a fraud, and guilt set it.  It was such a strange mix of good and bad feelings.  More good though which is what kept be going back.

Years of guilt, hiding, and denial wrought a conflicted self into my late 20's.  As I approached my 30's a switch flipped.   I realized that's who I am... it won't change and I finally embraced it.  There's a lot more dots to connect, but dressing has been a mixed bag for me over the years.

Today it's centering for me.  Dressing up in even a skirt and hose is enough to make me feel sexy and alive: like I belong in the world.  There's enough change that my wife see's this and helps make opportunities for me to dress.
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.
  •  

Sandy74

I thought it was amazing and felt like it was so special and beautiful and wondered why boys couldn't wear girls clothes all the time because they felt so much better than my male clothes. Boys clothes were so rough and boring but girls clothes were so frilly and soft. It was very arousing as well and sometimes still is.
  •  

valerie anne

I just couldn't believe how comfortable my suspender belt and stockings felt.

I could feel my bra straps and band being slightly tight and strappy, and my heels made my legs ache, but I wore my suspender belt & stockings in bed and throughout the next day.

I only took my stockings off after I laddered them following some "robust" activities!   
  •  

KatelynBG

Suddenly I understood why I would obsess over any girl that wore a skirt or dress to school, I was also very confused and scared.
]
  •  

EmilyRyan

Crossdressing to me when I first tried it, as an experiment, simply felt right.
  •  

Allison Wunderland

Quote from: KatelynBG on August 01, 2015, 01:29:32 PM
Suddenly I understood why I would obsess over any girl that wore a skirt or dress to school, I was also very confused and scared.

Yeah, tough sledding for a first grade kid.
"Let us appropriate & subvert the semiotic hegemony of the hetero-normative dyad."

"My performativity has changed since reading Dr. Judith Butler, Ph.D., Berkeley."
  •  

KatelynBG

Quote from: Allison Wunderland on August 08, 2015, 02:38:05 PM
Yeah, tough sledding for a first grade kid.

Yeah everyone thought I was the school perv but I didn't learn how to climax until high school.
]
  •  

Kerry30Den

Quote from: KatelynBG on August 08, 2015, 02:56:58 PM
Yeah everyone thought I was the school perv but I didn't learn how to climax until high school.

I remember being enthralled by the women at school growing up (teachers and students) and the things they could wear.  I find myself admiring outfits out and about even to this day, and I'm fortunate that my wife knows I'm primarily looking at the outfits.  I guess I was pretty good at hiding it, but I felt like a perv at times but really it was envy.
Happily married CD, out to my wife and select friends.
  •  

Jacqueline

I think the first time, I was too young for it to be a hugely sexual thing but the adjectives make it seem that way.

Exciting(maybe just worried about being caught), sensual(all senses felt heightened), tingly? and as others have said, just right.

Later, when I tried a one piece swimsuit then stockings and a slip under a dress, it was all the same. By then it had a sexual quality as well, but it still felt so just plain right.

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Ciara

The first time that I FULLY dressed, I still remember the feeling of calm. Everything felt just right. I felt feminine, I felt the way I always wanted to feel. When I looked in the mirror I saw the girl I had waited over 50 years to see. I cried a little.
There was no one to interrupt me so I spent the evening dressed doing normal things about the house. I had put on makeup for the first time - probably badly but that did not matter.
I will never forget tat first time. It was magical.
It still is magical to dress fully☺️.
Ciara.
I don't have a gender issue.
I love being a girl.

•  

Alice Borealis

I used to steal my sisters clothes after they moved out and did this when my parents went shopping. (And sometimes while they were there O.O). And I was really little, maybe 9-10ish. I'd go into their rooms and wear their old clothes. It was magic, I didn't know why I felt that way, the only time i've ever heard about "boys" wearing girls clothing was that it was sinful. But I just remember feeling so comforted, way more comfortable than i've ever been before. It also felt kinda sensual and tingly and tense (probably because I was so scared of getting caught).

I felt just like a princess looking into that mirror. Now, I can wear those clothes and feel like a princess every day :)
  •