Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Binders for sale- help me pay off surgery!

Started by mikke, September 09, 2007, 07:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikke

So I'm selling all my binding methods, of which I've collected a lot. If anyone is interested, just comment here and I'll PM you. Shipping is 5 dollars for in the US, if you're outside the US we'll work something out. I take paypal, concealed cash, cheques, etc...

First is a medium tri-top binder, the older style which I prefer. It's a little shorter than the newer style and doesn't roll up as much. It's still very good at binding even though it's used, it's just not very white anymore. $20

The next  two (sold one) are modified tri-top binders. Basically I cut off the top portion leaving a band that goes around the chest. It works really really well, and you don't have to deal with hiding shoulder straps or that annoying pucker in front that the tri-top tends to do. They're all mediums.
<a href="http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3013/dsc00146ov1.jpg">Picture...</a>

Then I have two Gilligan & O'Malley sports bras, size small, 1 white and 1 black. Both are in good condition (not stretched out) and a style that isn't easily found anymore. They're excellent for binding, I passed pretty well with them and I was a large B cup. I mostly used these when I was at home though so I didn't have to bind as tight. They're really comfortable. $5

And I may have some abdominal binders available, depending on whether anyone ever gets back to me on them or not. I'll let you know in a few days.
  •