Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Had a great time with a bare minerals rep this afternoon

Started by torig, August 06, 2015, 09:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torig

I had had a great time with a bare minerals make up rep this afternoon.Her name was Ashley and treated me very well.My wife talked me into this,she uses this product too and was right.Wife was with me when this happened also.Ashley saw some mistakes I make and it was with my mascara application,too clumpy also putting on way too much.Showed me how to do it better and applied the product on me.I even got to apply it and she was amazed I learned quickly.I loved the bare minerals make up right away after seeing my fully transformed face showing my skin was much better.Did get to take some home also and threw out my old make up that was getting bad.Went over to see my mom too and she had this OMG look on her face saying I look much better.Then it was my twin sister Taylor also when she came over also and said my skin looked better.
  •