Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Going for an orchie in Thailand

Started by Richenda, August 25, 2015, 11:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richenda

True and good point Laura. I think Dr Chet might be biddable on that actually. I must say that his team have been really friendly without going OTT. He made clear he prefers to do full SRS not a staged one with interim orchiectomy, but then went on to say he will do it. He will also know about going in via the groin not scrotum (for future SRS sake). If money was no consideration he has won me over and given that he's not much more than the cheapest it's a clear choice now. My only caveat is that it's still a lot of money. As you say, if it counts towards SRS then that's a big factor. xx
  •  

JS UK

Is this not possible on the NHS here in the UK?

I'm on the waiting list for the gender clinic in Scotland and I'll be extremely pi$$ed off if they won't sanction an orchie for me.

Julie x
If you want to walk on water you've got to get out of the boat!
  •  

Richenda

Hi Julie,

I don't know is my answer. My GP's are pretty useless and how long is the NHS waiting list for that? I can just see 2 years rolling by ... ? x
  •  

JS UK

Hi Richenda,

I was told the wait was 11 months, I've got about 6 to go.

I just think that we pay enough into the system, it will be nice to get something back.

I do agree though, it would be nice to have it done sooner, rather than later.

Have you made any inquiries?

Julie xx
If you want to walk on water you've got to get out of the boat!
  •  

Richenda

No but maybe I should try again. You're right about paying in and getting something back.
  •