Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Worried about hair loss

Started by allisonmaybe?, August 31, 2015, 01:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allisonmaybe?

I am extremely worried about hair loss, I am 22 and have been on estradiol and spiro for just under a year. I guess my question is will the estrodiol and spiro prevent all, some, or none of hair loss?
  •  

CindyS

hey, i think you don't have to worry about this, it is a very common problem now a days, i would advise you to change your shampoo and always oil your hair before shampoo, and if you would visit any good doctor then it would also be good for you.<not allowed>

Moderator Edit: As a new member, one is not allowed to post links to commercial sites.
  •  

Jacqueline

Quote from: CindyS on September 27, 2016, 04:54:55 AM
hey, i think you don't have to worry about this, it is a very common problem now a days, i would advise you to change your shampoo and always oil your hair before shampoo, and if you would visit any good doctor then it would also be good for you.<not allowed>

Moderator Edit: As a new member, one is not allowed to post links to commercial sites.

Cindy,

Welcome to the site. I had to edit your post. New members are not allowed to post links to sites other than their own personal (non commercial) sites. You may share them via email. As a new member, you may not be fully aware of our Terms of Service and policies.

So, I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: allisonmaybe? on August 31, 2015, 01:19:34 AM
I am extremely worried about hair loss, I am 22 and have been on estradiol and spiro for just under a year. I guess my question is will the estrodiol and spiro prevent all, some, or none of hair loss?
Most hairloss is caused by DHT, which is made from Testosterone...  So the real question is how much testosterone is in your system?  If you're higher on the testosterone levels and you suspect a recieding hairline, then you can ask about adding Finasteride or Durdraside.  Both are DHT blockers.  Spironolactone works well for blocking testosterone and eventually it will cause your body to limit it's testosterone production.  No Testosterone no DHT... no DHT hairloss.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •