Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

if you could paint your life, what colour will you use and why?

Started by katia, September 14, 2007, 08:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordKAT

Black isn't absence of light so much as absence of reflection of light.

As to my color and reasons, I'm amazed but someone said it exactly right.

Quote from: Edge on August 31, 2012, 10:46:59 PM
I'd like deep, jewel tones of red, green, blue, and purple. Maybe throw some gold, silver, or bronze in there too. And black. That may just be because I like those colours although the intensity of them seems to fit.
Lots of purple because purple represents power  and royalty*.

*edited
  •  

Kate G

This moment I would paint it this color

I have no idea why.
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •  

V M

It would have be a collage of colors that changes from day to day based upon my mood at the time
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

bethany

I love this question. If I were asked this before starting my transition my world would be painted black with a hint of red here and there to represent the fire that once tortured me. But now it's colors of yellow, green, and blue. Yellow for the sun light that warms my soul. Green for the grass and leaves on the trees. And finally blue for the water that quenches my thirst for life, and the sky that I look up to and dream of what lies beyond the realm of Earth that awaits me the moment I leave my body behind.
  •  

KabitTarah

Green for how I am... growing, learning ...

Lavender for what I am... a trans girl.

Yellow for how I look at life... a bright, positive outlook

I also really like these colors... though I think brighter purples would compliment me better.
~ Tarah ~

•  

Ferretty

All the colors except black and white, after while life just isn't all black and white, life isn't static for me it's a rainbow of emotions thoughts and actions.

However if it is limited to only one color, definitely blue, it is calming and serene and helps me think things through
A merry christmas to all

What's that? Oh but it's too early for christmas you say? BLASPHEMY
It's never too early.

~Skye
  •  

Bazer63

Red for the blood that keeps me alive and the pain I get from being bullied. Orange for creativity and freethought; going against the norm. Yellow for those fleeting moments where I forget my troubles through friendship rather than projecting them onto fictional charcters. Green for woods where I would love to hide and be free, and the dinosaurs that are my biggest obbsession. Blue for my intelligence and my life online and in video games. Pink for the norms and stereotypes I have rejected as a small child and fight as a feminist for myself and every person they affect. Black for the challenges I face. White for the knowledge I search for.
  •  

Skyler

black and blue... I can be quite a gloomy person that no one sees.
  •  

Tessa James

I have worn this tutu about three times but you know I love the rainbow and the strength and freedom felt through solidarity and identity.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

stephaniec

pre HRT would be red for the anger I had, post beginning HRT would be sky blue for the rebirth from the water about.
  •