Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Want to have changes as soon as possible; is it worth it??

Started by Lucinda, September 23, 2015, 06:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Hey there Xx
I mean I know it will definitely be worth it in relation to my other option of staying as I am now and being miserable. But I'm 15 and as soon as I reach an age where I can I want to begin HRT and have the surgery in later life.
But will it be as good as the real thing? Will I look the part? Will I feel the part? And then there's the sexual aspect; sex? Mastebating? How close can one get to achieving these? Is it even possible??
Thank you in advance Xxx
  •  

Wednesday

First, I'm not sure if you're posting on the right forum. Maybe your question could be better attended on the MTF forum or in the GCS forum.

Anyway, as far as I know, neovaginas are very passable, fully sensitive, fully functional for sex (no reproduction, obviously), fully orgasm capable, etc.

"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

Rhonda333

at age 15 you should have a very successful transition regardless of which way you are going.
I am a pre op MtF.
  •