Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

5 o clock shadow on upper lip, help?:(

Started by isabelxo, October 07, 2015, 08:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isabelxo

So I suffer from 5 o' clock shadow on my upper lip and its mainly the main giveaway that im trans. I have a date I'm seeing on Halloween too so is there any way I can hide it without it being smudged while I'm kissing? I'm so desperate :( Thank you.

•  

Jill F

Laser and electrolysis are your best bets here.  Laser it tomorrow, wait 2 weeks and get the rest cleared with a long electrolysis session.  Some will come back in the coming weeks, but at least you won't turn into a pumpkin for Halloween.
  •  

isabelxo

Quote from: Jill F on October 07, 2015, 08:35:49 PM
Laser and electrolysis are your best bets here.  Laser it tomorrow, wait 2 weeks and get the rest cleared with a long electrolysis session.  Some will come back in the coming weeks, but at least you won't turn into a pumpkin for Halloween.

I don't have enough money for laser and electrolosys.. but I am getting a laser hair removal kit in a few weeks http://www.iluminagebeauty.com/iluminagetouch/.

But I need something for this date. I was thinking makeup? or anything else..
  •  

Anna33

Definitely go for ipl. But if you cant afford it yet put some halloween makeup on!

If you have fair skin, a trick that used to work for me is to shave with a five blade razor, moisturizer, and apply some soft blush to counteract the blueish of the 5 o clock shadow, concealer or foundation and powder.

Hope that helps!  x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

GarryLynn

I have like shadow all over my face and neck. What i do is I wax or nair it, both equally as good, then I rub a little red lipstick on all the shadow (not too much, just a shade) then apply some concealer, then foundation the rest of my face including the shadow converage , powder, etc with your routine 👍🏼👍🏼
  •  

yourstrulydanae

Orangey-/Red-ish toned lipstick's depending on the undertone of your shadow can be your best friend if you can't afford/find a colour correcter (L.A Girl has an orange coloured concealer that is AH-MAZING and is super affordable!) With the lipstick just dab some on to the shadow and then set it with some loose powder (I use any random translucent powder, L.A Girl also does a translucent powder thats affordable :D) Once you've set the lipstick dab's apply concealer if need over top of it then follow through with your normal foundation routine/makeup routine and you're good to go! Hope this helped you in some way. Alofa Atu <3
  •