Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Q: Name Changes and (Possible) County Issues in Pennsylvania

Started by Daydreamer, October 19, 2015, 11:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daydreamer

I got a question for those who are in PA. I'm apologizing right now if this sounds clunky, if I stumble over anything or just sound silly. I'm not completely sure how to phrase this.

In an attempt to keep a long question short, I'm thinking about turning to Mazzoni's legal team to help me out with my name change process; especially since the costs in Philadelphia is cheaper (from what I know) in my county (where I've lived my whole life). The problem is that I don't know how county laws work, so I don't know if I'd run into issues by either going to Philadelphia to get my name changed there or if they'd be able to come up to my county to help with the process.

Has anyone gone through Mazzoni? If so, are you from the Philadelphia area or are you from somewhere else? Let me know if you have any advice. I know me and my partner would greatly appreciate it. I know we're probably not going to be able to get our name changes done this year, but maybe next year is our time.
"Stay tuned next for the sound of your own thoughts, broadcast live on the radio for all to hear." -- Cecil (Welcome to Night Vale)

•