Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Back Pains! Hip Pains, and .. Lies.

Started by MichelleA, September 22, 2007, 01:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichelleA

Unfortunately it's true, I'm only sixteen years old and I have back and hip pains. It's starting to really bother me, because on top of still not being able to be full-time, or even in therapy.. [Due to a lying mother..] The stress building on me as well is surely not helping! I have no idea why my back and hip hurt constantly, as long as I can remember this started when I first went into my teens, I started to get some really bad back and hip pains.. but I've been promised so much about getting a therapist, has it happened yet..? Nope! My family lying to me is starting to get on my nerves, comparing around my neck of the woods, no one here is really friendly toward the LGBT community, heck when I was younger and suspected of being 'gay' I got threatened that I would be shot.
Anyways, I'm trying not to think of the past, just the stressful present that makes me want to hurt someone. I'm mainly concerned about these back and hip pains though, wondering if it's a 'good' or 'bad' [Knowing my luck lately, it's been bad.] sort of pain.

Anyways, glad I got some of that off my chest, but I know I've got a long road of pain ahead of me if I even live that long, on top of all this I keep getting told my therapy will have to wait until my nephew isn't living with us anymore, due to his dad being a complete dick. Anyways, I keep getting told if I start getting therapy for my 'condition' I'll get accused of being a pedophile, and locked up. [Love the positive lookout.]

So, yeah... Things haven't been as grand as I thought since I'm no longer really blinded by the lies.. and this back pain is really getting to me.  :(

Michelle
  •  

Lorelei

I was told that a lot of back pain is from "trying to carry the world on  your back".  Was hospitalized 5 times for back pain before I gave up "carrying the world on my back'.  Never a back pain since
  •  

nickie

Hello! I may not be the most qualified person to answer this, but here goes. I have been involved with Metaphysics for decades, and have been in nursing for over a year. I too, have unexplained hip and butt pain. It is very hard to sit in all but the most comfortable chair.  Maybe I am supposed to "get off my ass". I have begun a new career, and I feel good about that. My transition is going slowly, due to funds, but it is going. At 16, if I were your parent, you would be in therapy, and on testosterone blockers. You may have to get a job, and find a therapist, and go on your own. My 14 year old has a job, so it is do-able! Some therapists, such as mine, charge on a sliding scale, whatever you can afford. I know you are young, but kids mature faster these days. Hell, I was a big baby till I was 28. You may have to take matters into your own hands. I dont know what your parents issues are, but you arent going to change them. but you can change yourself! Best wishes!
  •