Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

MAKEOVER DAY!!! A visit with my beauty therapist :)

Started by Sarah82, October 27, 2015, 02:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah82

Today I went for a facial and makeup tutorial / makeover.
I'm ecstatic with the results and I loved being pampered all afternoon :)

I learned a lot about choosing and applying makeup, specifically mineral makeup and how to use mineral makeup as eyeliner and lipstick. Lots of fun :)

So I have my before and afters up, I'd love your opinions... Provided they are positive :P

Before

After

•  

ToniB

Congrats isn't it wonderful when the real You appears in the flesh .You can really see the difference You looked a lot more feminine in the latter pictures (and Happier LOL) .There is nothing like the feeling of being fully dressed and made up to feel complete and comfortable in your own skin

Toni
The girl inside is just as important expecially to Yourself :)
  •  

Sarah82

Thank you Toni, I felt so wonderful and having a professional do your makeup is awesome.
I would have made such a mess if I tried to do it myself, even with all the great tutorials and videos out there.
Now I know how it should look and feel.

While I was cleaning the makeup off I had the odd feeling that although I was taking the makeup off I was putting a disguise back on, that my true self was being covered up.
But I will be free again!
<insert manic laughter>

•  

Anna33

Sarah you look beautiful hun. And hey! Thats how i feel too. Im a princess (lol, jk) when i clean my makeup off or tie my hair in a bun i feel like exiting Narnia and coming back to the real world :( haha ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •