Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Funny customer service

Started by Releca, November 01, 2015, 11:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Releca

So at my job I help people get loans from the bank I work at.  I can't tell you how many times I've been asked right before completing the process I'm asked. "So which bank will be holding the note for this loan" I try so hard not to say "well duh this one" then again it happened in food service also where I was asked if they ordered from a different place if we could have it delivered to and ordered from there. May be something I'm not fimiliar with that some countries do thought
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

Joelene9

Not unusual for companies to subcontract products or services to others these days. Arby's used to roast the beef in store in a glass oven visible from the order counter. Now they have the cooked roasts delivered to the restaurant for instance. This cuts down on costs and waste.

Joelene
  •  

Dee Marshall

Many banks, particularly the large ones, sell loans to other banks. They immediately get their assets back with a profit and the other bank doesn't need a loan initiation department. Unfortunately, promises sometimes get made that the servicing bank feels no need to keep and, as most of those banks do little else, customer see service can be rocky. This happened to me with a mortgage once.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Releca

Seems I was left in the dark on quite a few things. In the financial world still. 

With the food thing it was more like they wanted tacos from my store and a big Mac delivered and to pay for it at just one place type thing. I understand the arby's thing since we had all products or mixes delivered and it took little work to prepare each day.
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •