Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Lately I hate my life...

Started by InBetween, September 24, 2007, 04:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InBetween

I know I have seen happy and "together" most of the time...but outside of the internet I am not. I am picked on at school, and now I see that there are so few people I can trust there. I can't say anything without it getting out. For example, I spoke to a girl who was interested in the supernatural. I mentioned some psychic experiences I have had. Now everyone knows, and everyone is making fun of me for it. They asked me to prove it, but wouldn't give me a chance and just called me a "fake". I am no fake! I try to be as legitimate as possible, and I hate the term "faker", or being called something I am not. The work at school is far too hard, as well....I just want to drop out. I am so sick of people ganging up on me...they've done this all my life....now more than ever I feel I cannot trust most young people, and occasionally some adults as well.

Of course, then I have to ask myself why I am posting this if I can't trust anyone? I guess it's because I have already entrusted you guys with so much, and have gotten good responses.

Otherwise, I am also very depressed. I don't know if I even want to continue on with doing anything productive....I am so sick of pressures at home (fights with parents that occur almost every day), pressures at school, and pressures for the future.

-Merrick
  •  

NickSister

It can be hard to trust people, but I think it is worth reaching out. Those few people you find will be like gold.

For me school was always something to be endured. I went to an all boys school and that was hellish in itself as I was never a boy and the other kids seem to sense this. I tried keeping a low profile and this only seemed to attract more bad attention. So I really sympathise. I would not go back to those days for anything. It is so hard when you're young because you don't have much personal power and are vulnerable.

School can be merciless and callous place. But you know what, it gets better outside in the real world. I personally think the best thing you can do is succeed at whatever you want. It is worth hanging in there to give you the best chance of a good future I reckon. All those bullies, all those idiots are irrelevant out in the real world. There opinions count for nothing. I say hang in there are keep hope for a better future, because I believe it does get better.

I think your a great dude Merrick, you always come across as very honest and caring. Your much better than those wankers, don't let them crush your spirit.
  •  

InBetween

*Hugs* Thanks...I am still a bit afraid to go to school tomorrow, but I know I should.

-Merrick
  •