Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

first true bout with PMS yesterday

Started by Jessie_Heart, September 25, 2007, 11:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie_Heart

I don't know what got into me yesterday! it seemed that I took everything so personally and to heart. both on-line and at home. if I came off to anyone as preachy or holier than thou please forgive me! I did express my feelings but after reading some of the post I made I realize that I may have pushed them hard and I do realize that not everyone is going to feel the same way I do. I have locked away my tolerance police uniform I will do my best to leave it locked up! I have learned a valuable lesson! intolerance of others peoples views no matter what they are (even if the views semm intolerant to me) is still intolerance none the less. hypocricy in myself is an ugly beast I must learn to tame!! anyone have a whip I can borrow??
  •  

maybe_amanda

I think you sounded fine(and never would have guessed PMS) and I really got something from your posts.
  •  

Jessie_Heart

Quote from: maybe_amanda on September 25, 2007, 01:33:46 PM
I think you sounded fine(and never would have guessed PMS) and I really got something from your posts.

Thank you I am glad there was no offence taken by you. after reading them today I just felt that if someone else stated things the way I did it may seem to me they  were pushing thier morality and standards on me. I did state how I felt but it seemed to me that it may have been in a very lecturing way to say it. I am glad you were able to get something from the post! ;D
  •  

Lisbeth

Last year I was grousing to one of my coworkers about how I hated that time of month.  She told me it comes with the territory and to suck it up.
"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •  

Ember Lewis

Does anyone get pms cycles? I can't say 100% cuz I have not been on hrt for long enough but last month towards the end I had a pms like experience. I took a mental note of it and was fine a day or two later. Well It happened again at the end of this month on Oct. 4, 2007 but this time it was much stronger. I felt hot flashes irritability fatigue and had an uncontrollable craving for something sweet. I don't think it's in my head as I didn't even associate these feeling with pms at first, it was not till I read the symptoms of pms that it all made sense. I'd love to here from anyone else who has experienced this, till now I had no idea this could happen for some ts.
  •  

Lisbeth

"Anyone who attempts to play the 'real transsexual' card should be summarily dismissed, as they are merely engaging in name calling rather than serious debate."
--Julia Serano

http://juliaserano.blogspot.com/2011/09/transsexual-versus-transgender.html
  •