Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Love my dog a lot since I got her

Started by torig, November 18, 2015, 09:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torig

I love my dog Madeline a lot,a black lab since I got her in May.My life has been great ever since I got her.She has been a great companion to me,now 11 monthes old now and will be a year old in January.Madeline is very spoiled rotten too,gets her treats and I don't let anyone feed her people food.My mom spoils her giving her a Milkbone dog biscuit.I take her to work with me also also,have a blanket she lays on with a bowl of her food and water.I put her food in a container with a screw on top and dump the water before I leave home for work.Plus my co workers make sure including myself that anti freeze spills get cleaned up right away.My boss says she is a great shop dog.My co worker Monica whom is the secretary spoils her too,gives Madeline a dog treat each morning.I do have Madeline trained very well and comes with me loving rides.
  •  

Austin Rodgers

Madeline is such a cute name, she sounds like a great dog!  :) Labs are really fun to play in the lake with
"Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things."
  •  

torig

•