Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Consultation on Monday

Started by elena, September 29, 2007, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elena

So I'm going in for my first consultation on Monday to see about getting my facial hair removed via laser.  Could you gals give me some guidance on what questions I need to ask about their service.  I know that the price should be comparable to the type of laser being used, but is there anything else that I need to ask?  I'm so excited, this is my first step I'm taking here, with a possible trachea shave later this year or the beginning of next.  I've got numbers in my phone for some therapists so I can see about getting on HRT, but I'm so afraid I'll call them and be at a complete loss for words...I called a few when I was up in Virginia, and it turned out that all the doctors had moved to another practice unrelated to transgender therapy.  Lucky me, none of the therapists I found had an email address. :-(. 
  •