Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

non op transgirl needs tips for tucking and dressing as a girl

Started by kaitlin4599, December 20, 2015, 03:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaitlin4599

ok so i have been on estrogen since january of 2013. im a non op transgirl who identifies as lesbian and gender fluid.

ok so i wear a brazilian style full back GAFF made by SOR, Inc. my genital aka penis size is average it did shrink a little and even tho i can tuck very well i do notice that after a few hours of moving around the tuck kind of come un done a little bit sadly i cant wrap my genitals due to my testes being so small so what can i do to stop the tuck from coming un done? kinda bothersome when i have to keep going into the bathroom every so often to redo the tuck.

even tho i have been living full time as a lady since mid 2012 i still find that i get nervous or anxious out in public. not as much as i used to but i cant wear any sleeveless dresses or shirts with out getting so nervous that my muscles in my legs tense up, what can i do to overcome this so i can feel comfortable and confident going out in public in say a tank top or a sleeveless dress or shirt. i want ot be able to go out in public in these types of clothing with out giving a SH*T what others thing who cares if people stare at me

my bob size is a 38B and i am some what hairy on my chest boobs stomach and face neck and legs

lastly can i wear a GAFF in the pool if i decide to go swimming  im wondering if i can wear a GAFF while i swim to help keep the tuck in place? thanks for taking the time to read and reply to this post
  •  

Ms Grace

Hey kaitlin!

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Great to have you here - looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Here's a method I've found useful... first a pair of knickers (or panties, we call them knickers in Australia) that are slightly smaller in size, tuck everything back down and under in those. Then the gaff - I like to wear it over the knickers since they stop the gaff going up my butt!! The gaff can be pulled at the back to tighten and smooth the tuck at the front and underneath. It's all very nicely tucked away now. The a pair of normal size nice knickers over the top. There is almost zero bump. I find the whole thing stays in place. :)

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •