Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Please M to F girls only

Started by Lyndsey, December 20, 2015, 06:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndsey

Hi Girls I hope this post come up for you. as I saw this I laughed so hard I pee'd my pants.LOL

Hug's and enjoy
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Nicole Wilson

•  

Jamie_06

I always sit down unless I have no choice though...
  •  

suzifrommd

Funny, though my problem is getting the men to come in the first place... Have they got anything that helps with that?

Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: suzifrommd on December 21, 2015, 07:56:49 AM
Funny, though my problem is getting the men to come in the first place... Have they got anything that helps with that?

I have had my share of them and some are ok and others i want gone fast. I have become very picky in who I let into my circle. I would rather be alone than with some Jerk. and I will never ever be a one night stand as it will take them a lot to get me in the rack! LOL >:-)

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jamie_06 on December 21, 2015, 01:46:59 AM
I always sit down unless I have no choice though...

Hi Jamie

I think you will figure it out soon enough. I LOVE being the women I am.

Hugs
Lyndsey
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Lyndsey on December 21, 2015, 10:51:48 AM
I have had my share of them and some are ok and others i want gone fast. I have become very picky in who I let into my circle. I would rather be alone than with some Jerk. and I will never ever be a one night stand as it will take them a lot to get me in the rack! LOL >:-)

How do you meet people? I'm not a hermit, but I have yet to meet anyone who is interested in me romantically.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

BlonT

Suzi it,s not so hard all you need is some manlure, that can be visual,like short skirt and décolletée if needed so deep it show your belly button  >:-) or smell based like perfume and pheromones.
Happy hunting and merry christmas  ;D
  •