Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I would really like to talk about our bodies / gentials if anyone is up for that

Started by abd789, December 23, 2015, 03:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abd789

Im sort of asking first, rather than just saying it.

Ive tried to search the web for pics, details, etc about intersexed southern parts, but really cant find much. At least not what I would expect from the world wide web in 2015 ??? Try it you will see more Lady Gaga pics than anything else :D

I guess I would like a very frank discussion about looks, function, etc. If anyone cares to share that. I know we cant do pics and thats not what I want. But I would love to learn and share as part of my self discovery and figuring out what I am.

I know some of you have read my "racy" posts before :o

Im going to let this sit a bit and later I will explain somewhat about me if there is interest. I think we could learn from each other?

Thanks for reading and if you feel like sharing, please do :) PMs would be ok if you dont want to be open here. But Im not looking for private perverse convos... so please none of that silly stuff ::)
  •  

abd789

Surprised that no one wants to discuss this

I search the web for answers about what I am and find very little info. I would have thought this would be a great place to talk about what we have and share our thoughts and learn more about how and why  ???
  •  

DanielleA

Hi Ritachans :D. I did a Google image search a moment ago which lead to many images that might help you. I also searched the web and found this other site. I am not technically intersex so I can't offer any perspective but I am sure that there are people on this site who are happy to listen.

Info website.

http://www.isna.org/faq/printable

Image search

Mod Edit- links require prior approval and the link contained pictures that are against TOS 4 considering they contained nudity.
  •  

DeidraDee

Hi Rita, I just read your post on intersex forum, short on time now but want to let you know you are not alone. My story is long and involved never the less I finally found a knowing doctor (25 over 8 years) it took her 15 minutes and she said, I knew looking at you your intersex now speaking with you i'm convinced, based on medical records, visual appearence and talking with you. She suggested I read "LESSONS FROM THE INTERSEX", its a text book but she thought it would do me good, I just ordered it so we will see. Please feel free to contact me yes we can and should help and learn from each other. I was born in 1948 and very likely exposed to DES drug prenatally, you may want to check DES EXPOSURE if you were born between 1940-1971. God bless you, good luck hope to chat soon,
Hugs, Deidra
  •  

abd789

Quote from: DeidraDee on January 25, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
Hi Rita, I just read your post on intersex forum, short on time now but want to let you know you are not alone. My story is long and involved never the less I finally found a knowing doctor (25 over 8 years) it took her 15 minutes and she said, I knew looking at you your intersex now speaking with you i'm convinced, based on medical records, visual appearence and talking with you. She suggested I read "LESSONS FROM THE INTERSEX", its a text book but she thought it would do me good, I just ordered it so we will see. Please feel free to contact me yes we can and should help and learn from each other. I was born in 1948 and very likely exposed to DES drug prenatally, you may want to check DES EXPOSURE if you were born between 1940-1971. God bless you, good luck hope to chat soon,
Hugs, Deidra

Thanks, feel free to PM me if you want to ask or share anything. I was born in 1968 :-\
  •  

DeidraDee

Hi Rita, Saw your reply, I tried to pm you to no avail as I to not have the required posts to use that feature. Sorry, I read more then reply.  Since you were born in 1968 it is very possible you were exposed to DES, statistics show that a very large percentage of those exposed do have gender and/or intersex issues. I will continue to follow your posts until we can chat.  Good luck and God Bless.
  •  

abd789

Ok, I rarely post in this section as it moves way to slow.... but we can chat later or talk here. Ill check in each day

•  

DeidraDee

Hi Laura, Thank you the link, very informative; really appreciate it.
Hugs, Deidra
  •  

DeidraDee

Hi Rita, Thanks for reply. In the meantime, are you on HRT?  Did they do a hormone panel for both T and E before you started.  Have you had a bone scan, if not you may want to discuss with your doctor about doing a baseline because one of main issues with DES exposure is osteoporosis also symptoms in males begin to show around 55 but start earlier in the body. In my case, they discovered osteopenia put me on T I did not respond and developed osteoporosis so I was put on Estrogen and it reversed the condition. Sorry it gets very complex just passing out what comes to mind. Have a great day,  Hugs
  •  

Mariah

:police:
I guess sometimes we can't have nice things. Due to TOS 2 violation this thread is locked. protesting mod or admin actions is not something to do in the forums but by PM to moderation and admin staff. Thanks
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •