Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Nipple piercings?

Started by HourGlass2B, December 30, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HourGlass2B

Hello and happy New Year's to all. Over a year and a half I have pondered and thought about getting my nipples pierced. I am currently  10 months into HRT, I have only developed to the point where I wear a 34/36 brough I have only developed to the point where I wear a 34 A/36 AA bra, so not much boobage however I love the look of pierced nipples.  And to me it's not a gender or sexual orientation thing, it's more of a "hey those look cool thing, and that goes for male and female alike no matter the gender or sexual preference. Also to anyone who already has piercings, would getting piercings now have any negative impact on development. I also plan to have BA late summer of 2017 if I'm not satisfied with my breast growth by then! Thanks in advance!
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

Jill F

A friend who does piercings told me that it's not smart to do it until the breasts have reached the maximum size due to the risks of asymmetrical migration and possible rejection post augmentation.  Best not to have it done twice.  #owie
  •