Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Anyone interested in a fitness accountability group?

Started by Dalibar, January 15, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalibar

Hello all! Been a while since I have been around, and since, I have started my testosterone! I know this is given me a lot of motivation to start working out again to keep healthy and tone up.

I have always been into health and fitness and want to help other trans folk with their body image! So I wanted to see if any of you would like to join my motivation group I'm starting on facebook.

Mode Edit:Corrected multiple issues
"He viewed his own mentality as grotesque but useful, like a chair made of antlers. There was nothing he could do about it."
  •  

arrowuy

•  

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Dalibar

Awesome! I'll PM you two now~

Anyone is always free to message me about the groups. I will have at least one running every month, so if you miss the current one I will get you signed up for the next!
"He viewed his own mentality as grotesque but useful, like a chair made of antlers. There was nothing he could do about it."
  •