Main Menu

1,000 Calories A Day Diet As Per My MD

Started by LostInTime, February 15, 2006, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: LostInTime on July 13, 2006, 07:58:06 AM
LOL, you two.

Drink Yoohoo Link

Noticed how I rhymed that, very creative if I do say so myself.  Oh wait, I did just say it!

7 pounds down as of this AM.

That is soooooooooo great.  Of course you know one the greatest things about loosing this weight is that you are going to have to go "SHOPPING FOR NEW CLOTHS :)"

Yahoo for you, and speaking of which, I guess I could have Yahoo'd on Yoohoo as well :)

Steph

P.S.  I think I could like Yoohoo, a lot :)
  •  

Melissa

Steph, you could also google for goggles. :D

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hmmmmmmm let me see...

Google for goggles = Results 1 - 10 of about 24,700,000 for goggles

Steph
  •  

LostInTime

Well no weigh in this AM since I was not at home.  I did have a bit of a fall this AM although I was a good girl last night.  My fall this AM should be easily absorbed by watching what I eat for the rest of the day and some exercise.  I have been tracking just about everything on my blog, which is linked in my sig line.

Shopping for new clothes requires money.  As I told a friend earlier this week the only thing I can do is use belts once the weight loss really kicks in as I am broke for the next few years.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That's a great web site, it's really well done, a lot more polished than mine.  And talking of Blogs I should look at mine as I haven't written in it for a while now.  I guess I'm just boring :)

Hey you have to allow yourself the little falls because I think that if you learn to deal with and mange them, you will avoid the big ones. I don't know how you can weigh yourself each day as it would drive me crazy :)

Steph
  •  

LostInTime

I weigh myself to guage how different food impacts my goals.

This weekend I did put almost an hour on the cross trainer but I also had pizza and a tiny amount of ice cream.   Plus lots of breads and even a bit of cheese.

So, as of yesterday, I am one pound heavier but that will come off today.  :)  I also had one diet soda Friday night and did not have another even though I went to a party.  I also ended up at a buffet style restaurant and my friend offered to buy me dinner.  I told her that I had already eaten (and I had, two slices of roast beef on toast with a bit of mozz cheese) and stuck to the bottled water.  The ice cream came in because she was put off that I was not going to eat at all.  She put the tiniest amount into a cone and brought it over to me.  Yummy.

Thanks for the compliments on my site.  I have been toying with it off and on for a couple of years.  Would like to do a bit more but the time is not there for it.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: LostInTime on July 17, 2006, 09:33:59 AM
I weigh myself to guage how different food impacts my goals.

This weekend I did put almost an hour on the cross trainer but I also had pizza and a tiny amount of ice cream.   Plus lots of breads and even a bit of cheese.

So, as of yesterday, I am one pound heavier but that will come off today.  :)  I also had one diet soda Friday night and did not have another even though I went to a party.  I also ended up at a buffet style restaurant and my friend offered to buy me dinner.  I told her that I had already eaten (and I had, two slices of roast beef on toast with a bit of mozz cheese) and stuck to the bottled water.  The ice cream came in because she was put off that I was not going to eat at all.  She put the tiniest amount into a cone and brought it over to me.  Yummy.

Thanks for the compliments on my site.  I have been toying with it off and on for a couple of years.  Would like to do a bit more but the time is not there for it.

Ha, ha.  I have no problem gauging how different foods impact my goals... They make me gain weight :)  So when you weigh yourself are you doing it at the same time of day each time.  I always weigh myself when i jump out of the shower in the morning.  I'm not sure how you feel but I think that if you are going to weigh yourself as often as you are it should be done at the same time each time.

i wouldn't fret too much about 1 LB fluctuations either, while my weight usually holds around 126 LBS it does go up and down during the week by one or two pounds.  If you are ever stuck like that again just have a salad, with lots of celery and cucumber, both have negative calories.  I know for me I cut out dairy and switched to soy replacements, and instead of using butter I use mustard.  I guess it's an acquired taste :)

My treat for the week was popcorn (no butter) yum.

Chat later.

Steph
  •  

LostInTime

It is roughly the same time every AM.  I get up out of bed and right before I jump in the shower I jump on the scale.  If I have had a day where I have taken in a lot or maybe exerted myself a lot I will check before crashing.  That is rare though.

Two Coke Zeros today as it was too hot to go and get bottled water across the way.  Hopefully I can get my filtered water pitcher Weds night.

I do not eat salads.  Heck, I barely eat any veggies at all.

Mustard, yummmmm.  :)

Time to go home, eat, workout, and crash.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: LostInTime on July 17, 2006, 03:06:51 PM
It is roughly the same time every AM.  I get up out of bed and right before I jump in the shower I jump on the scale.  If I have had a day where I have taken in a lot or maybe exerted myself a lot I will check before crashing.  That is rare though.

Two Coke Zeros today as it was too hot to go and get bottled water across the way.  Hopefully I can get my filtered water pitcher Weds night.

I do not eat salads.  Heck, I barely eat any veggies at all.

Mustard, yummmmm.  :)

Time to go home, eat, workout, and crash.

OMG "No veggies" are you some kinda weirdo  ;D  I would go nuts if I didn't have my veggies and salads (wait a second I am nuts) but that's another story.

Ok here is one for you, its a salad wrap, without the bread.

You take Romaine lettuce leaves wash them well (lettuce is the leading source of e.coli poisoning) slice all your salad ingredients into thin strips, and if you have some boneless, skinless chicken breast slice a little of that up as well.

Take the Romaine Lettuce leaves (they form a boat shape) spread your favorite fat free salad dressing on the inside of the lettuce leaf then add your salad ingredients and wrap the lettuce leaf - Yum.

Steph
  •  

LostInTime

I hate lettuce and salad dressings turn my stomach.  And yes, I have tried them.  I also hate seafood with a passion and just the smell of fish cooking can make me throw up.

I like beef and poultry.  Corn and edamame.  Potatoes.  Pizza.  and junk food.  LOL
  •  

Ricki

Hmmmmmmmmm  scrunchy diet there...
My cholesterol is up rather rising each year it topped 200 this year when checked, hereditary from my mom and her mom....
Shucks and tonight i will be eating doritos and junk food to further make it go up...........Good luck LiT...
Ricki
I will take a look at the diet i am curious
  •