Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Who is Your Favorite Singer?

Started by autumn08, January 25, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristyn

Michael Jackson :angel: (R.I.P., King of Pop and Healer of the World)
  •  

autumn08

Quote from: King Phoenix on January 25, 2016, 04:39:00 PM
Michael Jackson :angel: (R.I.P., King of Pop and Healer of the World)

Thank you for sharing Phoenix!  :)
  •  

Tristyn

•  

Eevee

Mia Zapata because of her raw energy on stage.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Laura_Squirrel

•  

stephaniec

•  

Roses and Songs

Kate Bush because she writes everything, she plays a lot of what you hear, she doesn't care about album sales, because she inspired me for the last 40 years, (first album 1978) because she sings like an angel and because she is beautiful.

•  

Jamie97

For me it has to be the almighty Ronny James Dio, best rock/metal vocalist who ever lived. Floor Jansen of Nightwish is also pretty damn impressive
  •  

Tristyn

I've really grown out of heavy metal and have grown into R&B and other forms of urban music. Though I still do like to listen to some rock & roll here and there once in a while. There are a pretty good handful of R&B singers that I can think off the top of my head who I really like. One in particular of this current age, other than the King of Pop, is Ne-yo. He has such a uniquely soulful voice that stands out in a way to identify him easily. Like hearing his voice alone without even seeing him would let you know that that is him singing. He is so freakin' amazing! ;D Like he is one of the only current singers of R&B that does not autotune his voice, which is cheating in my opinion. Just like how Britney Spears used to lip sync to alot of her songs. No offense to Britney Spears fans but yeah that's cheating...But she did come up with some catchy songs...I have to sadly admit that, lol! :)
  •  

Devlyn

•  

LucyNewport

My current favorite singer is Kirsty Hawkshaw. She does vocal work on tons of techno/trance songs. Her voice gets me everytime I hear it.

Love!
  •  

Wanda Jane

Trevor McNevan - Thousand Foot Krutch.

Incredible range and energy.
  •  

WhisperingEarth

If it's just a single singer I'd have to go with Michael Jackson as well as another person stated. That and I can barely remember names of some of the singers.
  •  

TX16

I feel like I am filling the music boards right now. lol Music is a true love of mine.

I have a lot of different music I like. Some have stayed with me for over fourteen years. Disturbed and Godsmack have been part of my life for a while. Linkin Park, Twenty-One Pilots, Black Veil Brides, Andy Black, Starset, Chevelle. The list can go on and on.

My favorite singer though goes to Adam Lambert. His voice gives me chills, and his latest album is a major boon to me right now. I like him as a person too. He is very down to earth and funny.

Rachel_Christina

I like pretty much everything, good RNB to get the feels going, or the old classics of my past.
But sometime I love music like this,

It litterally takes you away on the grey days :) have a listen.

•  

Elektra92

•  

Charlie Nicki

Christina Aguilera, always and forever.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

MelissaPink

Joan Jett, but I have many other favorites including Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Billy Holiday, Patti Smith and Marlene Dietrich.
Melissa

U.S. Navy Veteran

"Harm none do what ye will"
  •  

DawnOday

Best all time? Donna Summer    She made it seem so easy. No histrionics like Maria or Celine. Able to hit the high registers with ease. Oh, and I hate disco.

Elton John...Has withstood the test of time. I remember going to see "Friends" just because he sang the theme song.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•