Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

embarrassed of how i look

Started by tabitha34, February 02, 2016, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tabitha34

I an misunderstood an i an embarrassed of how i look. i do not see me as a man. I got fursuits because i do not like how i look. an because of ones not seeing me for me. It increased me needed my space an thats why i love too go on long walks. I  isolate my myself because it bugs me when some one calls me a he.
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Tabitha, a lot of us struggle with the way we look, it's completely understandable.  I'm a walker, too, and my dog loves me for it! :) 

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

tabitha34

on my walks befor i come back i go under the Bridge too stay out longer an isolate my myself . i look when i an home i like too stay in my room isolate my myself . my being called a he bugs me too no end.
  •  

Devlyn

There's a tiny bridge over the river behind my house, I like hanging out there and watching the water go by. Would you like to add a gender marker to your avatar? We can put any of the following:

F for female
I for intersex
A for androgyne
Q for queer
Q for questioning
M for male (you don't want that, but I listed them all.)

Just let us know and we'll change it for you.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Emily Rose

Hi tabutha.

I can say you won't be on your own. I've just started my journey and the road can be a long one. We're all here to help and yes sometimes the solitude of walking gives you time to think things through.

I was like this and still am. But these days I walk with my dogs ask know they don't care and they want me for who I am.

*big hugs*
Emily
  •  

tabitha34

i an mentally disabled that stops me from getting a job. i an sad an mad at me for the way i look an its unfair that i can not go farer with me becoming a she .i just wish i had a way to do with i need to do for me too get on my way
  •  

Devlyn

Don't be mad at yourself.  :)

It sometimes seems like we're stuck and not getting closer to our goal of becoming who we really are. But each day you live as her is one day closer to a lifetime of being her. You start by accepting yourself and living life as yourself.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

tabitha34

•  

Devlyn

If you were going to get a job, what would you like to do? Sometimes people have hobbies that can be profitable.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Amoré

It is a little difficult telling what gender you are hun an answer would be so much easier and clearer then.

We all need space and I think trans people especially sometimes need more of it because we got so much of ourselves to explore. My escape is cycling I do it with a friend but still you focus on nothing else at that moment. It is your salvation. I still struggle to see me as myself also and I have what I call internal transphobia that is shooting me down at this stage. It bugs me when I am dressed female and my mother or someone gets the pronouns wrong or my name but that is life

Excuse me for living
  •  

tabitha34

that help me know why i need all the space i go for
  •