News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

So much to learn

Started by AussieSteph, February 03, 2016, 07:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AussieSteph

Hey all

Omg! I just looked up a website to help mtf with first time make up tips. There is sssooo much to learn  ???. It's a bit daunting to be honest, but a bit exciting to. I guess you just have to take it one step at a time and have fun with it. Thing I'm just going to get a few lipsticks and some mascara and have a mess around. I'll let you know how it goes  ;D
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: AussieSteph on February 03, 2016, 07:23:47 AM
Hey all

Omg! I just looked up a website to help mtf with first time make up tips. There is sssooo much to learn  ???. It's a bit daunting to be honest, but a bit exciting to. I guess you just have to take it one step at a time and have fun with it. Thing I'm just going to get a few lipsticks and some mascara and have a mess around. I'll let you know how it goes  ;D
I agree with you about learning. Since this transition time for us girls, we have to learn a lot new stuff. So us girls could look and feel like a new woman ♀ inside and out.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Emily-G

I'm still learning and definately not an expert by any means but that is basically what I decided. I just watch a lot of videos and tell myself it's okay to make mistakes. I've been noting what I really need help with. For example, I tried putting on lip liner today and I was just like... Oh no.. I missed something!
  •