Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Friend request from Alice Cooper

Started by Amy1988, March 06, 2016, 03:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy1988

Well this was unexpected.  I got a friend request from Alice Cooper.  I'm too young to remember him during his hey day but my dad has his albums so I'm pretty familiar with him.  I don't know why he would send me a friend request though.  Maybe this will be interesting.
  •  

stephaniec

hopefully it's real , but I'd do a little research first
  •  

stephaniec

If I got a request from Paul McCartney I think I'd do some research first.
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: stephaniec on March 06, 2016, 03:42:20 PM
If I got a request from Paul McCartney I think I'd do some research first.

Well his face book page looks lagitimate but I don't know.
  •  

Dena

I never really followed Alice Cooper but around the valley he is a very big name in helping schools and children. If you are involved in that, your name could have reached him through that path. If you don't find some indication of that in his face book page, I would suspect the face book page might be fake and assembled by a fan.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: Dena on March 06, 2016, 04:27:02 PM
I never really followed Alice Cooper but around the valley he is a very big name in helping schools and children. If you are involved in that, your name could have reached him through that path. If you don't find some indication of that in his face book page, I would suspect the face book page might be fake and assembled by a fan.

Actually I started following him along with some other old rock legends so I'm sure that's how he found me.  Now if only Cindy Crawford would send me a friend request that would be awesome. 
  •  

stephaniec

•  

stephaniec

It must be legit or it would of come down
  •  

stephaniec

I don't know for absolutely sure , but I doubt that would stay up long if he wasn't aware of it. I might be run by fans I don't know.
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: stephaniec on March 06, 2016, 05:18:11 PM
I don't know for absolutely sure , but I doubt that would stay up long if he wasn't aware of it. I might be run by fans I don't know.

He sent me a poke so I sent one back. 
  •  

stephaniec

well there is always the unfriend button. You could always ask him how he came upon you name
  •  

Shiratori

Quote from: stephaniec on March 06, 2016, 05:11:03 PM
It must be legit or it would of come down

That is legit. The blue tick next to his name shows that it's been verified.

HRT Started 2018-01-22
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: Shiratori on March 07, 2016, 05:11:33 AM
That is legit. The blue tick next to his name shows that it's been verified.

Well maybe I've found an interesting friend.  I told my Dad and was more excited than me.  He grew up listening to that music.
  •  

Shiratori

I have to say I'm kind of jealous. I love Alice Cooper.

HRT Started 2018-01-22
  •  

BeverlyAnn

There is a definite coolness factor to that.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

stephaniec

It's rather curious since you said that he friended you I saw he had posted on the Facebook page where all the trans hang out. I never saw him post there before.
  •  

Shiratori

HRT Started 2018-01-22
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: Shiratori on March 07, 2016, 01:28:10 PM
I have to say I'm kind of jealous. I love Alice Cooper.

I listened to some of his music and I like Desperodo and Black Widow.
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: stephaniec on March 07, 2016, 02:44:29 PM
It's rather curious since you said that he friended you I saw he had posted on the Facebook page where all the trans hang out. I never saw him post there before.

Hmm yeah I'm not sure if knows I'm transgendered but it would only take a little digging in my Facebook page to figure it out.  I started following him and I guess he went and poked around on my page.
  •